The most valuable service to our patients is
Knowledge on how to prevent disease
Welcome to our practice!
Communication is the key and this appointment is designed to establish a common knowledge base for dialogue and treatment planning. We are here for you to identify the root cause of problems and intervene proactively and curatively. For diagnostic purpose, our doctors can provide:
- Detailed Check-up including teeth, gums, jaw joints, masticatory muscles, lymph nodes, and salivary glands.
- Pre-cancerous lesions screening with Velscope Vx technology
- Zeiss microscopy evaluation of existing dental restorations
- Digital 2D and 3D (DVT) radiography
- Discussion of results and treatment recommendations
Good to know
In order to perfectly prepare your appointment please bring or send us the following in advance:
- Your latest radiographs (films or digital x-rays) even if they are more than one year old
- Any retainers or nightguards
- If you are coming for an Aesthetic appointment, please bring along photos of “smiles” that you like
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Virtual consultation via Internet/Video Conferencing is now available by appointment.
Note: Patient Insurance CoveragesWe, as doctors are trained to offer our patients preventive and minimally-invasive, state-of-the-art dentistry. Dental insurance policies are various and the contracts differ greatly to which extent they cover medical costs. We are doing our best to help our patients with the insurance reimbursement process but we have no influence on the insurance policies. Please let us know in advance if the insurance coverage is of the highest priority to you.